Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday is the start to my weekends. I helped the boyfriend pack his car to go home for the weekend and get most of his stuff out of his room. Friday never really is that exciting. Usually a lazy day but this Friday I found out I have to sign a petition in order to walk at Graduation because I'm having to take 4 hours in the summer {Internship}. So I went from one department to the next between the building my major is in to the Registrar's at the Student Union. I e-mailed the internship coordinator and asked him if I could enroll in the class even if I didn't have an internship yet and he said yes! Score! I filled out the petition form and got enrolled in the class. That same day I called a lady that I'm talking with about an internship and she said she really needs help with things. I told her I have to have 320 hours to fulfill the 4 credits and she said she will call around and see if other people can take me in as well and help in getting these hours completed. I also have to satisfy 8 out of 14 goals for the internship and I sent those to her as well. She said I can start working this week if I like! So, Monday I will have my advisor sign the petition form and hopefully I can personally hand it to each person it needs to go to in order to see that everything gets signed and filled out on time. 

Saturday was my cousin's wedding. {I almost missed it!} I woke up around 2:00 thinking the wedding was at 7! Man was I wrong! It was at 4:30 and I had to drive an hour and 15 minutes away. To say the least I was running around like a mad woman. I got there with time to spare. Weddings never seem to actually start on time {at least the ones I've been to which is roughly one a year since 2003!} So I didn't miss it and it was a beautiful ceremony. The reception was a lot of fun too. Good food and great times talking with people I haven't seen in years! Plus, a little dancing here and there. 

Sunday is always my lazy day. I usually get up in the afternoon sometime and have my coffee and read blog posts and such. Today I studied for my only final which is today. I'm not too worried about it. I have a border line B in the class and even if I studied everything I probably wouldn't get the grade I need for a B so I'm not stressing about it. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: