Tuesday, April 24, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 8

A Moment You Felt the Most Satisfied with Your Life

I really don't think that moment has happened for me. 

I think come August when I receive my diploma I will be very satisfied and will know that my years in college were worth it. Also, when I get my first job post college not folding clothes will be very satisfying. To say Interior Design is what I want to do for the rest of my life is a big question. I really don't know what I want to do work wise that will make me 100 percent happy. I guess I will find out when that time comes.

I guess you can say getting Buddy from the Humane Society was very satisfying. I rescued a great dog and he loves the home he's in and the people he's around. I'd say we're both pretty lucky to have each other. 

I'm still growing and getting through the stages that most people my age surpassed 5 years ago. So, I'm a late starter to the game called being a grown up. I'm pretty okay with that. It means I've had 5 extra years to enjoy no responsibility and to live and go where I want. I don't think that's all that bad.
 

No comments: