
It's So WHAT! Wednesday over a Life After I "Dew" and I'm linking up!
So WHAT! if...
- I am still not on a school "schedule" {It's too late now to get on one.}
- I don't have an internship yet. I'm working my ass off to contact people and they just Don't reply back! {This is frustrating!}
- I haven't gone to bed be for 3 am these last two nights. {If I really need to get up for something I will.}
- I haven't done my taxes yet. I have a few more weeks, right???
- even though I make To-Do lists and use my Life Planner constantly, I don't get HALF the stuff done that I need to. {Maybe I should write down ONLY the things I absolutely have to get done that day?}
- I'm excited for graduation but not excited to get back home or the stay in Oklahoma for that matter. Ugh!
- I have a phone interview coming up and I have NO clue what to expect! How does one of these things even work?
What are you saying So WHAT! to this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment