This week I'm saying So What! If...
- I worked this morning til 11 am and slept the whole day. {I really only meant to take a 2 hour nap but insomnia has the best of me!}
- I'm actually tired of working retail but like getting out of the house for a
fewgood chunk of the week and the extra cash I'm making.
- I want to be somewhere cool with a beer or glass of wine in hand. {It's too damn hot here. It's in the 90's today and a "cold front" came in earlier this week.}
- I'm tired of all the facebook posts about
peoplegirls I know from high school being pregnant. There are probably a good 7 of them in one stage or another of their pregnancy.
- I can't wait until Friday. {Who can't?} It's the start of the weekend (even though I have to work ALL 3 days} and I actually get some money to spend.
- I just want it to be Sunday so I can see the boyfriend. Even though we're roughly 70 miles apart our schedules and my lack of funds don't allow weekend trips all the time.
- I want it to be this time next year. I'm ready to move out of Oklahoma and onto new and bigger things. Hopefully I can get to Kansas City or someplace a little cooler. {The boyfriend and I have also been talking about Seattle!}
What are you saying So What! to? Link up with Shannon and let everyone know!

No comments:
Post a Comment