This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if...
- I've been reading about the 30 Day Husband Appreciation Challenge that Laura is doing and I want to participate, even though I'm not married. {Boyfriends can get the same appreciation right? Plus, he deserves it after the shit I've put him through.}
- I have three days off in a row this week. I'm not complaining. {I'm not getting very many hours though but that's ok.}
- I'm going to use my employee discount to get the boyfriend a new wardrobe. {He's in need of clothes and I get stuff for cheap.}
- Old Navy is having 75% off and I want to buy everything even though I have no money. {We have stuff for $3.00! No joke!}
- I got a day off on Sunday and no one covered my shift. {I heard it wasn't that busy and I tried to find someone to cover for me.}
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?
Link up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew and let everyone know!


No comments:
Post a Comment