Monday, July 18, 2011

NKOTBSB Concert

Last night was the infamous New Kids and Backstreet Boys concert here in Tulsa. I went with a friend of mine from High School and we had second row seats at the end on the catwalk on the left side. Can I just say holy shit balls those seats were ah-maze-ing!!!!! 

We had dinner before hand at Olive Garden with two other girl friends from High School. It was great getting to catch up with everyone and laugh and have some much needed girl time. We also had some sangria with dinner. {That was a really good choice on our part!}

Matthew Morrison from Glee was the opening act and he was great! And boy can he dance!{and sing} If any of you watch Glee his dancing is just that. He's also recording a record!

My inner 5 year old and 12 year old were SO happy last night! I can die a happy girl. Donnie and Howie are my favorites of the two groups {but none of them disappointed!} My throat is definitely sore today and I was losing my voice last night but, it was well worth it! I was dancing in my little designated "space" and singing along like nobody's business! I also got lots of pictures! 

So far this has been the best concert I've been too!

{Please no stealing of photos. Thank You!}
{Taken with my camera phone}


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's like Donnie is singing RIGHT at you in that last pic! Best concert I have been to in YEARS!!

Maggie said...

It does! I am SO glad you had an amazing time!!!! He is my favorite! Man if he wasn't married.