I know this is a day late but after seeing all the great tattoos on a blog's link up I've decided to join in. {That and I finally found a pic of my second tattoo that I took.}
I'm linking up with I Love You More Than Carrots today.
I got my first tattoo last year on Earth Day. {No, there's no significance to that day. That's just the day I decided to take the plunge.}
I was nervous about the initial start of the tattoo. Something about a needle putting ink into skin just made me nervous. {Plus, I thought it would hurt like hell.} Well this one was nothing compared to my second one. This one is on my inside left ankle and it reminds me to shoot for the stars and never settle for anything.
I know this one is upside down but that's the only way I could get a good picture. This is my second one. It's a butterfly made out of two linked hearts. It's located on my right hip. {I know very cliche of me.} I got this one first done in January of this year and have since gotten the pink a brighter pink and more white. This one hurt worse than my first one. {Something about being right on the bone. lol} This one also bled when I got the pink redone. This tattoo is for needing a change in my life and I have seen a change for the better.
These are my first two but I am wanting MANY more. My next two are going on my feet. Those will have to wait a while though. {Living with the parentals and all.} The one on my right foot is going to say Omnia Vincent Amore...Love Conquers All in Italian and my left foot is going to say 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. This bible verse speaks to me in so many ways and why not have a reminder everyday of it.
Are you inked? I'd love to hear about your tattoos and their meanings.


No comments:
Post a Comment