Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pintrest Anyone?

I'm probably way behind on blogging about this but that's okay!

After hearing many blogs and facebook friends rave about Pintrest I had to see what this was all about. So I scoped out the site to see what the fuss was about. All I can say is it's so nice to have one place to have ideas, inspirations, recipes etc. It keeps things organized and I don't have to "lug around" a big fat binder of clippings and swatches. 

You do have to get "invited" to this little gem of a site but that's simple. Just ask for an invite and the Pintrest team e-mails you in no time.

I have been a "member" for a while now...I think like a month? and I am just now getting to the point of actually looking at what other people are inspired by and "pinning" my own inspirations and ideas.

Check it out if you haven't already and as they say, Happy Pinning!

No comments: