Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying So What! If...

  • I didn't participate in So What Wednesday for the past 2 weeks. I had other priorities.
  • I don't give Buddy his meds in the mornings. I haven't lived here in 10 months why should I start now {even though he is my dog.} 
  • Last month I didn't do much or put much effort into finding an internship. I was in class 4 days a week and spending time with the boyfriend. {Plus, I practically had an internship anyway.}
  • I'm pissed off that the firm I was supposed to be interning with had someone leave and they can't accommodate me. I was so excited to get the hell out of Tulsa and go to Oklahoma City. Blah! 
  • I don't do anything I'm lazy during the day. I did turn in 3 applications for jobs though.
  • I want summer to be over NOW so I don't have to deal with my dad bitching all the time and so I can actually have something to do. {Even though I'll be living at home for the school year. Fun!}

What are you saying So What to? Link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" and let everyone know!


No comments: