Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So What Wednesday!




Today is So What Wednesday at Life After I "Dew" and I'm linking up!


- So What if last night I had a Panera salad instead of a burger like my mom thought I was going to have. {Isn't a salad healthier anyway?}

- So What if I only have a couple of hundred dollars in my bank account. I had a great mini vacay with the boyfriend and I think it was totally worth it! {Sorry Dad!}

- So What if I want to be lazy today {like everyday} but I have to study for a test that's tomorrow, get some homework done, unpack my car from moving and work on my portfolio.

- So What if I want it to be June 3rd right now and still don't have an internship!

- So What if I had an ice cream sundae from Braum's last night and I didn't really need it.


What are you saying So What to???

No comments: