Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Ramblings

Trying to find an internship blows! People expect you to follow up with them and contact them first even after you've sent them a resume. Make an effort!!! I get that you all are busy but I know some of you need interns. I have a possibility lined up but even that doesn't look promising! I called the guy today {thankfully getting a hold of him}, to tell me he will call another person so that she can call me to talk about the requirements I'm supposed to fulfill for this damn class. Ugh!!!

On top of that, the boyfriend left for Stillwater last night and is hard at work on summer school. We had the most amazing week's "vacation" and we were both sad to see it end. I only have 20 more days until I get to see him and I'm hoping that it will go fast considering I have school work and am needing to get an effing internship!

I think I need a big glass of wine today.

No comments: