It’s So What! Wednesday over at Shannon’s Blog Life After “I Dew” and I’m linking up this week.
So What If…
-I have a major project due tomorrow at 1:30 and have barely started it
-I NEED to put myself first before anyone else but I don’t. I like taking care of people. I see no harm in that.
-the above statement is about a certain someone.
-all I want to do is get a coffee from Starbucks and curl up with a good book or sleep
-I have a week and a half til school is over and I haven’t started packing my things
-I need to desperately clean my room but that can wait until the weekend {if I even get one}
-I’m behind {once again} on my shows. I have classes and finals to worry about and don’t have time to watch them yet. {This is why they came up with Hulu}
What are you saying “So What” to…


No comments:
Post a Comment