Why is it that the people you want need in your life have to leave you?
I am scared shitless of what is going to happen in these next 3 months, hell, even the next 9 months to a year. I NEVER thought I could {dare I say it} have such deep feelings, aww shit, love someone as much as I do in SUCH a short amount of time! We talk about the past, present AND future! Yes, we have a TON of “what ifs” but who doesn’t???? I can honestly see myself growing old with this individual and I think he can too. Yes, things are very rocky right now but, I know we can make it through this time in our lives and come out stronger and closer than ever on the other side. I know you probably won’t read this, but if you do, I want you to know that I am here 100 percent and would/will do *anything* for you. You are my comfort, my soul, my rock! I love you SO much! In these 4 short months I have gotten to know and grow with you and I want more than anything to continue to grow with you day after day.

No comments:
Post a Comment