Thursday, June 23, 2011

Breaking the Ice

Perfectly imperfect Jenn


Thought I would do another link up today. This is from Perfectly Imperfect.



1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.

Umm...well the blogging world doesn't know this but my close friends do.

I was born 3 months premature, have bilateral shunts and stayed in the NICU for 3 months after I was born.
 


2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?

If I had to change my name I guess it'd be Kelly. They were always the nice popular girls in school.




3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?

I don't really listen to the radio that much...
Adele   Rolling in the Deep
Seether f/ Amy Lee   Broken (old but one of my faves)
Britney Spears   Til The World Ends




4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:

Get married
Have a family
Travel




5) What is one of your favorite quotes?

Omnia vincent Amore... It's Italian for Love Conquers All 



6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?

A Venti Carmel Frapp from Starbucks and a Birthday Cake Cake Pop




7) What’s your birth date?

March 8th



8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?

Sadly no.



9) What do you think of when you hear the word blue?

The ocean and the beach




10) Finish this thought: I need . . . 

to do a lot of cleaning and start working out

 
 


No comments: