Friday, February 25, 2011
Busy until the 6th. Please leave a message!!!
So this weekend/next week is going to be crazy busy!!!! My classes just will not have any sort of break. I am having to read for a quiz on Monday, a test on Tuesday, needing to work on some Revit things plus we have a project that's due an hour after we leave for Dallas on Wednesday. {The teacher for that class is going on the trip with us and knows we won't have time to turn it in on the actual day it's due! So, that is going to have to be finished and ready to go sometime on Monday while I'm studying for my test on Tuesday.} Then we are headed to the big 'D' for a required/mandatory "field trip" to talk to vendors and have tours blah, blah, blah! Like we don't have enough things on our plates already lets add this 3 day trip that we have to write a paper over and have a billion other things included! Not to mention we have to observe Orion's belt this week during a certain time frame at night in 5 different locations around town or wherever we may be and get information/pictures about that. Also, I am going to try and get pictures taken of my projects for my portfolio next weekend either late Saturday night or early Sunday morning but, to round out my busy, crazy, never ending schedule I am going to see Beauty and the Beast at our local Performing Arts Center. This will be fun even though we are going to the Sunday matinee and there will be a crap ton of kids there!!! I have probably forgot about other random things that I am probably going to end up doing that get added at the last minute by my teachers but, so is life as an Interior Design student in their Junior year. So, I'm off to getting classwork done!
Labels:
busy week,
college,
never ending list,
stress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment