Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm back!!!

Yes, I know I have been absent for a good part of a week. I have been battling the flu and trying to get caught up on school work. {This is a never ending process for me.} Once I feel like I'm caught up and can rest for a day it all piles back on. I am also relaxing at home which is VERY exciting. Getting time with Buddy beagle is always enjoyable. School work is still piled high. Having to catch up on class and get ready for next week. Spring Break needs to get here SOON {as in NOW!} I need a week of mountains and relaxation. Not that sleeping three-quarters of the day away hasn't been nice for the past 3 days; it has. I just really hate missing class and having to make up the work. {OK. now I feel like I'm complaining.} Getting time off from class should be nice. Well, it really wasn't. I was too worried about what things I would miss and having to make them up. Not much else to blab about today. Good night. Time to catch up on shows and more needed sleep.

No comments: