Things are looking brighter here. Campus will be open tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to print without having to trek outside {even though I do need to go to Wal-mart}. But, we are expected to get MORE snow on Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday!!! What the heck? Spring needs to be right. around. the. corner! I am actually tired of being cooped up. I know this is {the snow} something I'm going to have to get used to if I want to move to the Northeast but at least they can somewhat function. {I think!} I was also thinking about going home this weekend. That is definitely NOT going to happen. The roads aren't probably that bad but I know the neighborhoods will be/are.
I was looking at a fellow blogger's blog {Life After I "Dew"} and she has posted some of Kate Middleton's outfits. I am LOVING her style! Classy and elegant yet non stuffy. Here are a few of Kate's outfits that I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment