Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So What Wednesday



It's that time again! I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What Wednesday! {P.S. THANK YOU for the Juicy tracksuit, Shan!!!! I haven't received it yet but I know I will love it!}


So What If...

-This is my first post in WEEKS on my blog! {I'm a busy college student and school comes first}

-I've only sent out one resume for possible internships. {One is better than none I think}

-In my CAD class I'm behind on some of my chapters. {They'll get done eventually. Not like she checks them each week anyway!}

-I look forward to 3:30 EVERY Thursday! {that's when my weekend starts}

-My room's a mess and I told myself I'd clean before my class in 30 minutes.

-I also told myself I'd start doing The Shred on Monday and it's Wednesday and I haven't done it once.

-I feel like a fatass today. {I still get compliments. Especially from the guy I'm crushing on.}

-I run on coffee and only coffee for periods of time. I have NO time to eat. {So is life of my major. ANYONE can back me up on that one.}


What are you saying So What to?


No comments: