
So What If...
-I have class in 50 minutes. I'd rather be snuggled in bed reading!
-I'm behind on some class work...that's what tomorrow's for!
-I meant to write out a schedule of my day to see where I'm wasting time and I told myself I'd do this last week
-I have a month til the semester is over and I'm SO not motivated! {It's crunch time}
-Things are going *really* fast with the guy I'm seeing and I honestly think that's okay. {Except it is freaking me out!!!!}
-Time will tell on said relationship and I want it to happen now!
Thanks to Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for the So What Wednesday posts!
-I have class in 50 minutes. I'd rather be snuggled in bed reading!
-I'm behind on some class work...that's what tomorrow's for!
-I meant to write out a schedule of my day to see where I'm wasting time and I told myself I'd do this last week
-I have a month til the semester is over and I'm SO not motivated! {It's crunch time}
-Things are going *really* fast with the guy I'm seeing and I honestly think that's okay. {Except it is freaking me out!!!!}
-Time will tell on said relationship and I want it to happen now!
Thanks to Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for the So What Wednesday posts!

No comments:
Post a Comment