Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

It's So What! Wednesday over at Shannon's and I'm linking up.

So What! if...

  • I still haven't gotten Buddy's Halloween costume. {He won't wear it for very long anyway.}
  • I feel like Halloween should have been LAST week. 
  • This is the slowest week ever!
  • I have no idea what I'm getting anyone but my dad for Christmas.
  • I would rather be working tonight than having to hear the doorbell ring every 2.5 seconds
  • I would really LOVE to get one of my parents' iPhones. {My dad got he and my mom iPhone 5's for her birthday. That means there are 2 phones not in use and I'm needing a new one!}
  • I am ready to be in the next chapter of my life. This whole "in transition" thing is starting to get old!
What are you saying So What! to this week?
 

No comments: