Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

 Photobucket


Dear House Sitting Gig, You are awesome and it's great to get away for a few days to relax and not think about the things that stress me out when I'm at my house.

Dear Friday, I thought you were here yesterday. All day it felt like a Friday and sadly it wasn't. That's okay though. That gives me and the boyfriend an extra day for homework.

Dear Work, I have 4 days in a row of you and I'm getting burnt out. Holiday will not be very exciting this year. {Except for the paychecks!}

Dear Jen @ Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, You guilted me convinced me to get on the Birchbox wagon. I am excited about receiving my first box! How do you get the affiliate links on your blog? I want free stuff too!

Dear Shannon @ Life After I "Dew", You are an awesome mom {you too Jen!}. KP is the cutest and baby Dew #2 will be just as cute! You are making this SAHM thing work and I admire you for it!

Dear So What! Wednesday, I am really missing you. I need to get back on a blogging schedule so I can have things to talk about and some link ups to do!

No comments: