Dear Buddy, Please get out of your funk. I know yesterday scared the living crap out of you {it scared me too} but I don't have the cash to take you to the vet.
Dear Work, If I don't see at least 30 hours a week there are going to be some drastic changes and you're not going to like it. Also, this whole 3 days off in a row for next week is a no go. I need the money and I really don't care if you say I can't work.
Dear Job Search, I need to get on your good side or at least start making a move to looking for a new job. Going out of state right now is just not going to happen yet and the job market here sucks!
Dear Birchbox, You are awesome! My first box was okay but I actually like all of the products that were in my box. I'm also getting lots of points and it's just my first month! You and I are going to be great friends.
Dear Ipsy, I am hoping you will be as awesome as I'm hearing about. I found you through this chick and to me she is the Box Subscription Queen so you better be stellar!


No comments:
Post a Comment