Dear Buddy, We need to start taking walks. You need to lose some weight and I'm the one who needs to make this happen.
Dear Oklahoma Weather, This whole 78 degrees in November is crap! It's supposed to be fall and is it too much to ask to get some 60 degree weather before December comes around and we get hit with Winter shit!
Dear Boyfriend, I know you're stressing out about classes and then on top of that starting to pay off student loans in June/July. I was totally serious when I said I would help you out. Take the offer!!!!
Dear Work, My paychecks need to start getting bigger ASAP! Now that one of the Fitting Room people have a new job, I'm seriously wanting her hours! Please and Thank You!!!
Dear Car, I promise I will get you an oil change and engine fixed soon!!! I'm a little poor right now and it really sucks!


1 comment:
wow 78 degrees in November! You guys are lucky- wer're freezing in Utah! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!
new follower :)
Bonnie
www.bonnielouisa.blogspot.com
Post a Comment