Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So WHAT! Wednesday

So What Wednesday

It's So WHAT! Wednesday at Shannon's and I'm linking up.

SO WHAT if...
  • I'm working 40 hours + this week. Last week I worked 40+ and I'm not complaining. {Plus I'm working 4 hours on Thanksgiving. Yay for time and a half!}
  • I am way behind on the shows I DVR. I don't have time to sit in the other room and watch them. If someone could tell me how to watch 2 Broke Girls on my computer I would be a happy girl.
  • I just opened by Ipsy bag from this month and was disappointed I got the eyebrow gel instead of the Benefit mascara. Oh well.
  • I'm excited to get dressed in matching jammies with the boyfriend and dress Buddy up like an elf for pictures.
  • I really wanted my Birchbox today!
  • I will be having 2 Thanksgivings this year.
  • I've read the first two books of 50 Shades and don't really care to read the third one. {It's not high on my priority list right now.}
  • I want to be done with my Christmas shopping by the time Thanksgiving rolls around. {I think it's a possibility.}
 

No comments: