Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So What! Wednesday




Today is So What! Wednesday over at Life After I "Dew" and I'm linking up!

Today I'm saying So What! if...

  • I'm not liking this whole commuter thing yet. I spent Sunday thru Tuesday afternoon on Stillwater and would rather be there than here.
  • I should have done homework last night. I was way tired after walking around in the bazillion degree heat and sitting on a bus for an hour to even think about all the things I should have been doing.
  • Thursday I have a meeting at 5:30 in Stillwater and could take a late night bus back to Tulsa but instead will be spending it in Stillwater and taking a mid morning bus back to Tulsa to be at work by 4!
  • I'm missing the boyfriend right now and we just spent 3 whole days together enjoying each others company. {I am definitely NOT taking those times for granted now.}
  • I contemplated transferring to the Stillwater Old Navy just so I wouldn't have to commute.  

What are you saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:

The Cake said...

I just happened upon this blog. I love it b/c I have family who went to OSU! Can you say Eskimo Joe's cheese fries?!!