It's So What! Wednesday and even though Shannon isn't having a link up because, it's her precious baby girl's birthday week, I'm still participating!
Today I'm saying So What! if...
- last night a customer bitched at me because he and his son came in to buy uniform clothes the day before school started and 10 minutes before the store closed. It's not my fault we don't have anything in stock and that Tulsa Public decided to add more schools to their uniform policy. Get over it. We had major sales and you were just too damn lazy to get here at the right time.
- I haven't been getting on the computer as "regularly" as I usually do. I've been getting on once or twice a day and checking my sites once or twice a day. It kinda feels good to not be chained to the computer.
- This week has been really bad for hours at work. I would actually like more hours but understand that retailers hire a crap ton of people and have to work them evenly. I'll take extra hours where I can get them this week.
- classes start on Monday and I am SO not organized or have anything ready for them.
That's all for this week! What are you all saying So What! to?


No comments:
Post a Comment