It's that time of the week when we say So What!
Link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"
Today I'm saying So What! if...
- even though it IS 1000 degrees outside I'm so tired of hearing about how effing hot it is outside on facebook! Come on people!!!! We know it's hot we live in the South!
- even though I have a ton of stuff to do I don't. It's summer and I really don't feel like doing anything besides having to work my four days a week and seeing my boyfriend.
- June and July were a blur. I blame it on the weather and the sudden increase in hotter temperature.
- I want school to start now. There's only 18 days left but it would be great if it were now. {Even though I will miss the boyfriend}
- I'm on Pintrest all day, everyday. {It's a time waster, I know, but I'm finding great things!}
- I'm not wanting to work this weekend. {It's tax free weekend, our grand reopening for the store and we're having a 20% off sale.} See why I don't want to work??? At least I'll be getting a full 8 hour day both Friday and Saturday.
What are you saying So What! to?


No comments:
Post a Comment