Friday, April 19, 2013

Totally Trying It April Edition

I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for 'I'm Totally Trying It' April!



{Sorry for the tiny picture!}


Neutrogena Build A Tan Sunless Tanner: I'm going to see if this gives the "instant tan" in 3 or so days. I need a "tan" bad! These white girl legs are a no go!

BareMinerals Try, Believe, Love Kit: This has a 30 day supply of foundation {matte and original}, concealer and mineral veil. Also in this kit is a travel size version of the Full Flawless Face Brush and the Concealer Brush. I've tried BareMinerals before but not continuously to see how it actually works with my skin type.

Starbucks Reusable Cup: I have used this four times and it is AWESOME! My barista's even rinse it for me! {Spoiled much!} This cup cost a dollar and can be used 30 times plus, you also get 10 cents off for using your own cup. This pays for itself in ten visits and is perfect for my Triple Grande Carmel Macchiato!!

Drinking & Tweeting by Brandi: I have heard nothing but good things about this book! I am reading it on my Kindle {totally costs less than buying the physical book!} and I'm just now starting Chapter One but I'm very curious about what she has to say. I've never heard of this girl but I figured I'd give this book a shot! {I'll let you know in my recap how this book was!}

Target Eucalyptus and Jasmine Candle: I am trying to get more relaxed after stupid days at work that drive me crazy. I want to just de-stress without having to spend major moolah! Hoping this will do the trick!

Hopefully I will have the results up for this by mid May!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear how everything works out!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Unknown said...

Again, if you haven't heard...

God gives U.S. free-will in our finite existence, thus, what we mortals do with it determines our destiny.

Think about that.