
It's So What! Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I'm linking up!
SO WHAT! if...
- I haven't blogged in 30 plus days {give or take}! I really have nothing to blog about right now and don't think people want to hear about Subscription Boxes every post. {Even though I have quite a few of those!}
- I feel like I'm going nowhere right now in life. It's like I'm at a stand still and won't make the time or effort to do something about it. Whatever!
- I need to catch up on my shows and DVR and I don't take {or make the time} to do it. My DVR is probably manually deleting shows each week to make room anyway.
- I
signed uppaid money for a 7 days online organizing workshop to control the clutter I have, and all I've done is get the trash off the floor. The "class" ends today and I have nothing to show for it!
That's it from here! What are you saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:
I am cracking up at this class. Tell me more. I should run some class like this!
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
Post a Comment