-Speaking of mail days, I LOVE December! Lots of fun packages are coming/have all ready been received and the holidays are in full swing. I will show you all how my packages are stacking up once they all get here.
-It feels like Springtime here. I will be so happy when Mr. Winter decides to show up! I'm ready for coats and bundling up and going on Christmas light tours.
-I'm trying to decide what type of Planner I want to use for next year. I love my Erin Condren Life Planner but really don't like the price tag. I've been hearing a lot about May Books. Can someone tell me how this planner is set up? I like using a calendar and having a weekly view so I can write my lists and appointments.
-I have all most all of my Christmas shopping done!!! My mom, sister and I are all going in on a present for my dad, I have one or two more things to get my sister and I just ordered some lotion for my mom through Birchbox! Hello free points! I think I might get my mom one more thing. I'm still needing to figure out what to get the boyfriend. My Old Navy order has some jeans in it but he needs those like last week!
-If someone could tell me how to get these affiliate links going I would love them forever. Miss Jen is throwing affiliate links every which way and getting free stuff. Hello! I want free stuff too!
*More on this awesome little box later!!!
**More on this FREE box later in the week! {Who doesn't like free!}

No comments:
Post a Comment