I'm linking up with Ashley again for Friday's Letters.
Dear Work, Why did you give me 3 days off in a row? I'm technically not complaining but I need the money.
Dear House Sitting Job, I will see you this weekend for some peace and quiet.
Dear Buddy Beagle, I'm ecstatic that you have friends to play with this weekend. This will make my absence easier. Don't forget to share your toys.
Dear Makeup That Sits in my Drawers, Sorry I'm not up to date on this whole wearing makeup thing. I'm trying to get better at it but I don't want to look like I'm actually wearing makeup when I'm wearing it! Thank goodness for bare essentials and BB Creams.
Dear Fall TV, I am SO happy you are starting up next week! I have missed you. Summer TV is pretty boring minus Pretty Little Liars {which I missed most of this season. Super mad at myself.}
Dear DVR, I need to catch up on Glee so, it would be super awesome if you didn't delete any of my saved shows.
Dear Starbucks, No matter how expensive you are, you are my saving grace in the AM. Thank you! {I should really find my coffee pot and brew my own coffee at home.}


No comments:
Post a Comment