
Dear Buddy, Today is your birthday and I promise we will have treats and go to PetSmart so you can smell all the dog smells and roam around {and maybe go for a walk}.
Dear Fall, I am loving you! Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons and this is a wonderful welcome from the 90-100 degree weather we have been having.
Dear House Sitting Gig, I am missing you already but I will see you next weekend. Relaxing with the dogs and being lazy is what it's all about. {Also, spending time with the boyfriend.}
Dear Starbucks, If I don't already spend enough time with you I will be spending more time since Fall decided to show up. I can't get enough of the PSL and Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate. Yum!
Dear Job Search, Please be over with. I really don't like looking for a career so if something could just show up that would be awesome!
Dear Football Season, You are my favorite sport. Even though I never went to an OSU game I still believe I'm a fan and will be watching my Cowboys this year from the comfort of my home.
Dear Seattle, Can I just move already. Your amazing temperatures and rain all year round are what I want. Some one needs to get me a job up there. {Bonus, you have the original Starbucks and I would be visiting every single day!}
Dear Boyfriend, I know this semester is your toughest one to date but you need to graduate and I know you we are both tired of Stillwater and you commuting four days a week.


1 comment:
Fall is the best thing ever!
Following you now! Have a wonderful weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)
Post a Comment