Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Followers: I'm sorry I suck at blogging. I'm in a blogging rut and would LOVE to get out of it. Maybe link ups are the way to go.


Dear Boyfriend: I hate really dislike that I only get to see you on the weekends. School needs to end now and we need to find jobs in another state so we can move on with our lives.

Dear Work: I understand you have to cut hours but why did you have to cut mine? I don't get why we're short on hours and yet we're understaffed.


Dear Starbucks: I love you so much and yet I can't afford you. I think a single cup of your on sale coffee will be how I get my fix for now. This will be short lived though since you are so manipulative with getting people to buy your coffee and your Gold Card Rewards.

Dear Fifty Shades of Grey: I can't put you down and yet the writing is horrible. I guess that tells you why I'm reading. Whatevs!

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i dont do starbucks bc i can't justify the price, although its so great!

Happy Friday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I love me some Starbucks, but it is pretty expensive. PS I understand long distance..and yes, it totally sucks :( Hope you have a great weekend!

Coral
www.coralscountry.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

BAM! You've been nominated by yours truly for The Versatile Blogger Award! :)

Go here www.coralscountry.blogspot.com for more info!

Happy Blogging! : )