Thursday, May 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 16

Your Views on Mainstream Music

Really, I think most of the music today is crap. Where's the originality or creativeness? It seems like anyone today can put out a record. No wonder I'm going back to music from 2008 or even 2004. Hell even music from the '90s.

The kids today have no real good music. Things are all "electronic" or lip synced and it's horrible. I will say there are still a handful of great artists and bands out there but they're originally from the 90s or early 2000s. Also, what's with all these Disney kids being singers and going main stream? That's not how it was back in the day when I watched Disney. Miley Cyrus? Justin Beiber? Selena Gomez? They can't sing!

What happened to good music like Nirvana, Seether, Evanescence or even Britney and Christina? I know Britney and Christina are still out there and they're making some good music. But most of the stuff sucks.

Maybe I'm not listening enough or what but music today sucks!

No comments: