Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday


It's SO WHAT! Wednesday time over at Life After I "Dew" and I'm linking up!

SO WHAT! if...

  •  this is the only time I blog anymore. It's the end of the semester and I have no time to. {Even though I get on here EVERYDAY and read other blogs.}
  • I'm happy I don't have to go to my Studio class anymore!!! {Now to wait and see if I pass the class!}
  • I still haven't finished my Christmas or Secret Santa shopping. I get paid Friday and intend on finishing it then!
  • I want to be done with school now! One more semester is going to kill me drive me crazy.
  • I need to get dressed and on with my day to go to work but it's so warm and snuggly in my bed. The cold can stay outside.
  • I bought the boyfriend and myself matching pajama pants for Christmas. I want to have our picture taken with them on but it probably won't happen. {Maybe at his dad's.}
  • I have a paper to write that is due next Tuesday and I don't want to write it. I have to actually think and researce this one. Not fun!

What are you saying SO WHAT! to today?

No comments: