JANUARY
I started my blog thinking it would be a fresh start. It actually has but I haven't blogged as much as I'd like. Call me lazy or busy, I don't know, but next year I plan to have a routine. I met the most AMAZING man and we have grown so much together.
FEBRUARY
I had the best Valentine's Day to date! We weren't dating at the time but the boyfriend and I hung out and I made him a cute card.
MARCH
I turned 26 and had a pretty rockin' birthday even if I didn't go out. I also went to New Mexico for Spring Break
MAY
The boyfriend and I started dating on Cinco de Mayo and this month ended my time on campus for school.
JUNE
I didn't get an internship like I was supposed to but I did get a job and that was awesome! This was the first month the boyfriend and I had to be away from each other. Many visits were had.
JULY
The boyfriends birthday was this month and I wanted to make it special but I attended a wedding instead. He was okay with it.
AUGUST
This month started my commute to and from school. It also started my last year of college.
SEPTEMBER
We celebrated Buddy Beagle's 5th birthday
OCTOBER
I got to take advantage of Halloween and the fact that I was home and dressed Buddy up!
NOVEMBER
The boyfriend and I celebrated Thanksgiving together with his family
DECEMBER
We celebrated 3 days of Christmas and our first Christmas together which was really crazy but nice. Tonight I attended a New Year's wedding which was really nice. It was held outside with the reception in a barn. It was really great weather for it being December 31st and all!
I bet there are many more memories I'm missing but those are the big ones. Overall 2011 has been a great year! I won't miss it and am looking forward to many more exciting events in 2012! We will be sending out a Holiday/New Year's card and I can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment