
It's that time again! I'm linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday.
So What! if...
- one of my teacher's is worried for our whole class. We have a project due in roughly 2 weeks and she doesn't think half of us will have anything to turn in. {It will get done and she will have something to grade. Don't freak out!}
- just so I can spend Homecoming with the boyfriend I am going to be coming home on Thursday when I usually stay the night and come back Friday. {He doesn't care what I do to get there just as long as we spend Friday and Saturday together.}
- also for said weekend I had to find 2 people to cover my shifts at work. I haven't been scheduled on a Friday or Saturday for 3 weeks!
- I'm sick and tired of all the work drama that 3 people are making! My boss wants me to stay and I will I just want the problems resolved so work can be peaceful.
- it looks like next semester I'm going to be missing a good chunk of one class to be in another class just so I can graduate. If the class at 9:00 would move to the afternoon that would be great and I'd still only have to go two days a week.
- I still don't want to do anything for my online class. {this class is a joke and isn't helping any of us.}
- I'm ALMOST caught up on my DVR and shows! {Yes, classes have taken a backseat for a bit but it'll be okay.}
What are you saying So What! to this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment