Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So What! Wednesday



It's So What! Wednesday over at Life After I "Dew" and I'm linking up!

So What! if...

  • I am STILL procrastinating on school work. I know that if I get things finished or started and some what completed I will feel SO much better and will have MORE time in the long run! 
  • I am WAY behind on my Fall TV shows! I say I don't have time but I know if I apply what I said above then i will have more time for my shows and leisure time.
  • I just want to pass my classes this semester. I do care about my GPA but at this point I just want to move on.
  • I'm wearing a sweater today with a scarf and it isn't that cold out. It is jacket weather but a light weight sweater makes up for it. {Plus, I'm cold natured and am usually always cold!}
  • I have a critique tomorrow in a class and am going to have to be up most of the night to get stuff done.

What are you saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

OH girl I am SO far behind on my DVR! I'm trying to catch up on it today but KP has other plans for me!