Today I am the Big 2-7! This is freaking me out! I am 3 years to 30 and feel like I have accomplished NOTHING! This is my LAST semester of college and I am SO happy! Come May 7th I can finally "start" my life.
I have changed SO much in the past years and thought at 27 I would have 2 kids and be a Military Wife. Well, thankfully, {for the better} that has all changed! I'm excited, yet scared. for the future and always wonder if things will happen the way I'm wanting them to. But for now it's one day at a time and no more looking back.
To say I have crazy fun plans for tonight would be an overstatement. I have no plans for tonight {except homework and maybe dinner somewhere with the boy.} But, that is fine with me!


No comments:
Post a Comment