via Google
What can I say about Valentine's Day that everyone else hasn't said? Probably nothing. It's a day to show and tell loved ones how you feel about them {even though I think you should do this on a daily bases.} I call this holiday Hallmark Day or Happy Heart Day. I'm also not a big giver/receiver/doer on this holiday. Usually my mom gets me a big box of chocolate covered cherries, but that ended in high school. Boo! I've gotten the traditional roses and candy from boyfriends and such. Some we don't even mention the holiday and it's just another day. When I was single it was definitely just another day {not that being single and Valentine's Day means anything.}
This year will be the first Valentine's Day the boyfriend and I celebrate. I don't know why I think this one is any different than other ones with other boyfriends. {Maybe I'm expecting to much? Maybe it's because I haven't celebrated this holiday with a significant other in 3 years?} But, what have you, I think this one will be one for the record books {At least for mine!}
So to all 8 of my readers and whoever else {Single or Taken} Happy Valentine's Day!
I'll leave you with a fitting Bible verse and one of my new tattoos!



No comments:
Post a Comment