Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday



It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon.

SO WHAT! if...

  • I have something due for class tomorrow and I'm somewhat watching Something Borrowed and typing this.
  • I CAN'T stand the Kardasses and my roommate has that damn show on 24/7. 
  • this is week 2 of classes and I need to get my ass in gear!
  • even though I'm surrounded by people all day I feel alone and it can only be fixed by the boyfriend. He makes me so happy.
  • I STILL can't think of any thing to write for my blog! I need ideas or an exciting life!
  • I want a vacation!!! I want to take the boy and go to Maine for a few weeks!
  • I need to start getting serious about this whole internship thing. Seattle might be working out after all!
  • I have to go home this weekend and get some last things that I left at my house. I REALLY don't want to go!
  • I got $20 from the boy for dinner tonight and I totally told him it was going to my tattoo fund! Bam! Now all I need is the money for a tip and to make the appointment.

No comments: